● Features an Aluminum Case that is coupled to the internal power transformer, helping to reduce temperatures and noise levels. heatsink to reduce temperatures and noise levels.
● Large ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and noise than reference designs.
● Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
● Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
● 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
● ATX 3.0 Compatible: ROG Strix Aura Edition is compliant with ATX 3.0 guidelines and bundled with a 16-pin PCIe cable that can pipe up to 600W of power to PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics cards.
● Lambda A++ Certification: Certified low noise levels, below 15 dB.
● An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium